We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our customer base. You will be the front of the business and will have the entrepreneur mindset to create and apply an effective sales strategy in a nascent market. This role will suit a salesperson from a technical field with a real passion for the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. You will work cross-functionally with internal partners to understand business objectives in order to communicate effectively with external relationships.
Must have appropriate permission to work in Japan.
Must have Native level Japanese language and Business English
• Develop a win-win growth strategy that focuses on both financial gain and long-term relationship building.
• Conduct research to identify the potential of new markets and client needs
• Attend business meetings with prospective clients all levels of internal and external stakeholders
• Promote the company’s services and champion the company at network and industry events.
• Prepare service and sales contracts while adhering to best business practices and guidelines
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Skills & Experience
• 5 to 8 years of experience in institutional sales or relationship management with a strong technical bias.
• Knowledge of and passion for blockchain and cryptocurrency
• Negotiation and issue resolution capabilities with business financial and business case development acumen
• An ability to build long-term relationships with new and existing customers is paramount.
• A team player who effectively builds relationships with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, and other individuals inside and outside of the business
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan and oversee the complete sales cycle
• Ability to make decisions guided by policies and business plan in an autonomous manner.
• Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments. Willingness to push themselves hard and learn as they go
• Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills
More information about us can be found here.
And here is what we are building!