Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
We are looking for Sales Assistant.
– Main responsibilities are to qualify leads (based on ICP and prospect’s needs) and schedule calls (online meeting or F2F meetings when required) with Potential Prospects for Sales Managers.
– Calls (Online Meetings) to be arranged based on the communication via email (mass mail campaigns supported by Research Manager), LinkedIn and calls (not cold calling, but rather calls to those prospects who responded but disappeared at some point ~15-25 calls a day to identify next steps);
-Maintain prospects warm and constantly follow-up on those who expressed interest in the future;
– Keep CRM up-to-date (tasks, contact information, updates, etc.)
– Work closely with Sales Managers to define the right targeted groups;
– Support Sales Manager during the shows (conferences, road-shows, etc.);
– Manage and coordinate calendar for sales appointments.
– Education: University degree or equivalent
– 6+ months proven work experience in a customer services environment
– Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
– Advanced speaking and writing English
– Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical and multitasking skills
– Teamwork and motivational skills
– To be part of a global company that makes healthcare and benefits programs work better for everyone;
– Professional product development environment with long-term projects;
– Professional development of all member of our team;
– Engaging partnerships with global markets;
– Medical insurance, fully paid vacation and sick leaves;
– PE accounting and support.